BMW 7 Series – Creating tomorrow’s Luxury Today
Undoubtedly there’s no deficiency of tech on the latest 7 Series. Thanks to game-changing improvements, benchmarking comfort and contemporary design as well as dynamics that are both remarkable and highly efficient.
While we’re familiar with some items, the new 7 Series also has a host of tech features which are compulsory for a modern luxury car including automatic parking, a digital gauge cluster, air suspension, active aerodynamics, a panoramic sunroof, interior mood lighting, a Bowers & Wilkins surround sound audio system and much more.
Passengers in the back can enjoy videos streamed over the car’s Wi-Fi hot spot on the two 10-inch screens, while getting a massage from the seats. There are eight different massage programs plus what BMW calls a “Vitality Program,” because any luxury car is only as good as its massaging seats.
- Groundbreaking Carbon Core passenger cell
- World’s first Gesture Control
- Active Kidney Grille and Air Breather
- Now offering the optional 7 inch Touch Command Tablet
- The All- New Display Key as a standalone option
- Offering standard Wireless Charging and WiFi Hotspot
- The new iDrive 5.0 with touch screen technology
- Panoramic Sky Lounge LED roof, Ambiance Lighting, LED Light Carpet
- Largest HUD in the industry
- Class leading performance and luxury